Sunday, November 6, 2016

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is approaching quickly, and so I feel it is only right to post a list of the many things for which I am thankful.

-God, who often surprises me in the little things He does
-My friends who continue to love me an pray for me even though physical distance is far, they remind me that I am still important to them.
-New friends who bless me and remind me that I do have a purpose for being here in Texas at such a time as this
-My small group which gives me the opportunity to connect with other believers and exercise my voice
-My family who love me enough to support me in this new adventure
-Surprise packages
-Leaves that crunch under my feet (even if I don't get to see brightly colored autumn leaves of Ohio)
-That I am never to old to learn something new
-That God is not done with me yet
-Being able to provide GED tutoring in math
-Cooler weather (it is in the 70's finally and I am hoping it stays there or goes lower) :-)
-Good books to read
-Paint
-Continuing to discover new things about myself
-Great co-workers
-Meeting neighbors
-Granny Short
-My Guitar
-New music to listen to
-Letters in the mail
-Hot tea
-Fuzzy blankets to snuggle with
-Popcorn
-Transportation
-My morning bus driver (who is always smiling)
-The view of the city on the way to work
-Quiet mornings
-Gourds
-Pumpkin painting
-Fall crafts
-Hoodies
-Being challenged to grow

I am grateful for these and so much more. I am looking forward to what the future brings and more reasons to be thankful as the year comes to a close and a new one begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment